Hello my friends!!!
Are you up for a really easy recipe full of chocolate????
What will we need:
- 400gr Black Chocolate drops
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 teaspoon unsalted butter in room temperature
- 100gr cranberries
- 100gr Almonds
1. First of all, you will need a 20cm*20cm (almost 8*8inch) baking pan covered with a sheet of aluminum foil.
2. Using a cooking pot warm the condensed milk and mix it with the chocolate drops, the butter and the vanilla.
3. Keep mixing for a few minutes and when your mixture is uniformed you are ready to remove it from the cooker.
4. Add the cranberries and the almonds that you have first chopped them in small pieces. Mix once more and you are ready!
5. Using a spatula, scrape the mixture into the prepared pan and smooth the top. Leave it refrigerated for at least 1.5 hour.
6. Pull the sides of the aluminum foil from the pan and transfer the fudge to a cutting board. Cut the fudge into bite-sized pieces. You may store them again in your refrigerator.
- You may use whatever aroma you like instead of Vanilla.
- Almonds or not the chocolate bites will be yummy!
- The amazing plate and the cups, can be found in Kritikou Shopping Therapy. More beautiful cups in amazing colors!
Easy recipe? Fast to make it? so...enjoy them!!!