Being in the EGST team gives me a great opportunity to meet new crafters, very talented that I share the same passion for handmade. One of these wonderful people is young lady Korina, the girl that loves butterflies!!!
She is only 24years old, but full of passion and very talented. Here are a few things that Korina would love to share with you. Hope you will enjoy it!
As long as I remember my childhood I can always recall myself making handcrafts with a wide variety of materials during my free time. I always enjoyed creating crafted accessories since I believe that is my way of expressing and relaxing myself.
My creations are always made by the use of pure materials that nature has gifted us. The quality of natural materials is dominant compared to anything artificially made.
It is a great feeling for me seeing friends using, admiring and wearing my creations. Likewise, it’s a great pleasure knowing that someone enjoys wearing one of them, in some place of the world.
My love for designing and implementing handmade art has led me to enroll at Etsy website and create an online shop. From there I have become a member of EGST (Etsy Greek Street Team) where I make and meet friends. We share a lot of things in common but the most important of them is our pure love for handcrafted creations. There I have met great artists and I admire them for their talent and passion for creating handcrafts.
10 things about me!
1. My origin is from Corfu, an island in the western region of Greece that preserves the Venetian architecture and culture alive until nowadays
2. I am currently studying Biology, at the University of Patras from where I am graduating soon.
3. I love BUTTERFLIES
4. I ADORE chocolate
5. I have a lovely dog!!
6. I have only a few “best friends” who mean they word to me and I sincerely trust them in everything.
7. My dream is to travel all over the world.
8. I love helping people. Seeing a person’s face light up or hearing a “Thank you so much !” totally makes my day.
9. Every day I try to change the word to a better one and I’ll never stop!!
Winner will be announced on 31st of January!!!!