Hello my friends!!!! Happy New Year!!!!
2014 best wishes for the New Year!!!
I am pretty sure that you had great moments the holidays and I am also sure that you have tasted too many different recipes! I have to admit that I ate a lot this Christmas….
And what is the best way to start this year??? A delicious, fast and unbelievable easy dessert to make with chocolate! Yummy bites from White Chocolate to be specific!
What will we need:
– 400gr White Chocolate drops
– 1 can sweetened condensed milk
– 1 teaspoon strawberry liqueur (or whatever aroma you like)
– 3 teaspoon unsalted butter in room temperature
– 6-8 cookies filled with strawberry
– 100gr cranberries
1. First of all, you will need a 20cm*20cm (almost 8*8inch) baking pan covered with a sheet of aluminum foil.
2. Using a cooking pot warm the condensed milk and mix it with the white chocolate drops, the butter and the strawberry liqueur.
3. Keep mixing for a few minutes and when your mixture is uniformed you are ready to remove it from the cooker.
4. Add the cranberries and the biscuits that you have first chopped them in small pieces. Mix once more and you are ready!
5. Using a spatula, scrape the mixture into the prepared pan and smooth the top. Leave it refrigerated for at least 1.5 hour.
6. Pull the sides of the aluminum foil from the pan and transfer the fudge to a cutting board. Cut the fudge into bite-sized pieces. You may store them again in your refrigerator.
Easy isn’t it???? So have fun and delicious bites full of chocolate!!!!
Happt New Year Zina!
Wishing all the best for you and your beloved ones!
This dessert is more than amazing!
Thank you so much for you samples 🙂
We ate them all in fewer than 10 minutes!
hahaha… I am waiting your fudge delicious bites Vasso!
Happy New Year Zina!!! The dessert looks so easy and delicious! Have to try it asap!!!
Happy New Year Maria!!!!
I have tasted!!!! yummy yummy!!!
thank you for the recipe!
Thank you for your comment!
τελεια! λατρευω λευκη σοκολάτα! θα τα δοκιμασω.
Yummo! There goes the diet! Thanks for linking up at Tasty Tuesdays! I can't wait to see what you bring next week!
hahaha! Thank you for you comment Cathy !